SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head of Admin Department (Logistic & Inventory Unit)
The Logistic & Inventory Unit Assistant is responsible to assist in handling the stock management and proper distributions of goods/materials as well as placing the purchase orders (if necessary) in adjustment with stock level of the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities of Training and Development Officer
- Assist in shipping and recording the delivery activities’ documents such as delivery notes, received forms, packing lists and so forth.
- Assist to ensure all the shipments are done correctly in cooperation with logistical service providers.
- Assist in investigation of comparing the different service providers and their services.
- Coordinate with all branches if the delivered materials are received well and exactly and keep all the correspondence documents.
- Assist in maintaining and recording of all the delivery list / inventory list.
- Assist in handling all the issues / matters arouse unexpectedly during the delivery process to the branches.
- Assist in recording all the delivery processes, decision and accuracy of document in accountable of audit purpose.
- Responsible to handle the goods such as purchasing receiving, storing, issuing and managing the stock levels in cooperate with purchasing officer.
- Assist in handling the reconciliation of physical stock taking and prepare the report in cooperate with Finance Department.
- Assist in checking the store room if the good/items/materials are well stored, damage, surplus or obsolete and stored for long time.
- Assist in preparing weekly report of received and delivered records.
- Assist in providing technical support unit manager/officer in updating the procurement documentations, manual and procedures.
(1) Any graduates; (having certificate/diploma in supply chain and logistics management is an advantage.)
(2) Minimum 1-year experience in related field.
(3) Computer literate.
(4) Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
(5) Able to work as part of the team and able to work under pressure.
(6) Able to speak English, Burmese and Japanese is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org