Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head/Deputy Head of Human Resource Department
The Payroll and Compensation Officer is responsible to define a fair, equitable payroll and compensation package that fits and is aligned to the business’s strategy and goal and ensure the salary range is within the appropriate market range and is in compliance with stated legislation.
Duties and Responsibilities of Payroll and Compensation Officer
- Develop payroll and compensation structure in compliance with stated rules and regulations.
- Maintain payroll information, directing the collection, calculation and entering of data.
- Update payroll and compensation records by reviewing changes in deduction, addition, exemptions, job titles, department and transfer.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of hired or terminated staff, incentives, overtime, leave deduction, taxes and salary advance to support the salary calculation.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll and compensation operations by keeping information confidential.
- Monitor the market trend and develop employee welfare plan in accordance with applicable law.
- Build strong network with Tax Office and SSB office.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in any field but Bachelor degree in human resources or business administration is preferable.
- Diploma/Certificate in human resources management.
- Minimum two year working experience in human resources function.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Computer Literacy
- Good in English is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com