Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Credit Operations Unit Manager/Head of Credit Department
The Credit Operations Unit is responsible for assisting Core Banking System & Loan Origination Tool function for monitoring, supporting, installing, upgrading and troubleshooting the information systems of Credit Dept; report to the COO, Head of Dept; and services provided specially try to help user feel convenient to use our products and services to perform their work effectively in Branches.
Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Credit Performance Management
- Daily support branches users.
- Maintains new branch in system and support on site if needed.
- Maintains security user and role access system by Co-ordinating with MIS team.
- Maintains new products with the specific requirements by Credit Dept;
- Finds the issues, system test and solving in system in order to be ready for branches user.
- Maintain system and periodic review on parameter/functions.
- Periodic review on user access function and analyze on data entry process by system to align with Credit Dept; process and procedures.
- Supports on report development team.
- Controls and monitors daily, weekly and monthly data backup.
(2) Capacity Development
- Participate in assisting of training on Core Banking System and Loan Origination Tool and other related system to improve in Credit assessment to branch managers, CLO, DCLO and or others related staff.
- Provide training to new recruit staffs on credit policies, procedures, loan assessment of related system integration to ensure staffs are knowledgeable and skillful.
(3) Recruitment Involvement
- Help (deputy) head of Credit department identify staffing need in the department and for branches.
- Participate in the process of recruitment and selection of Credit staff.
(4) Reporting and Others
- Prepare necessary reports as practical control and as required by management, auditors, and other stakeholders as needed.
- Assist in Meeting schedule of Credit Dept;.
- Perform other tasks as required by managers.
- Be willing and ready to contribute and assist where needed.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, banking, or business administration, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in Myanmar Language
- Being able to communicate well in formal English (writing, speaking, and listening)
(3) Practical Experiences and Skills
- At least two-year experience working with banking system and troubleshooting skills of banking industry of credit field.
- Good Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Be Computer Literacy-MS Office, MS outlook and MS Excel.
- Ability to initiate and prioritize multi-tasks.
- Be Honest, Flexible, hardworking, able to work under pressure and willing to travel
- Be well-organized and a good starter
(4) Emotional and Physical Demands
- Good emotional quotient
- Be self-motivated
- Good willpower
- Be healthy and strong
- Be well-dressed or well-groomed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org