As one of Myanmar’s leading and responsible financial institutions, SATHAPANA Limited has successfully conducted a Digital Financial Literacy (DFL) Awareness Training Program for its clients at Insein and Hlaingthaya branches on 27.12.2023 and 28.12.2023, respectively. This strengthens our commitment towards advocacy on financial literacy as a community and client engagement.
The following Training modules were provided to clients from Shwepyitha, Insein, Hlaingthaya, and Htantapin Townships.
• The Objectives of DFL Awareness Training
• Income, Expenses, Saving & Investment
• Loans and Debt Management
• Knowledge and Awareness of Digital Mobile Financial Services
• Making Repayment through Digital Mobile Financial Service Platforms
Citizen Pay has also participated in the program by collaborating with SATHAPANA, and all clients were informed about the benefits and advantages of using Citizen Pay. The activity concluded with gifts and snacks to all the clients as a gesture of appreciation from Sathapana for attending the activity.