Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head of Admin Department
The Admin Assistant is responsible to assist the administration team in the provision of clerical and administrative services to the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize in all aspects of general office administration and Support in maintaining the office premises and equipment.
- Arrange and maintain all aspect of office equipment/materials such as IT materials, aircons, generators, furniture and fixtures and so forth.
- Overview and manage fixed assets; physically records of fixed assets, transfer, write-off, disposal and so forth.
- Arrange for all travelling matters such as hotel booking, air ticket booking and so forth.
- To perform administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Conduct in all government documentation process in cooperate with related authorities such as immigration, DICA, FRD, MIC and so forth.
- Handling the contract matters such as motor vehicle and house rental contracts.
- Handling and monitoring the employees the benefits activities and matters such as Ooredoo and uniform arrangement
- Input and validate data onto the company computerized systems as required.
- Maintain and organize the weekly report of whole administration process, decision and accuracy of document in accountable of audit purpose
- Organize for activities such as training, events, meeting and so forth.
- Assist in development of policies, procedures, guidelines and checklists in general office administration, procurement process and so forth.
- Provide training to branch staffs on policies, procedures, and general office management and procurement process to ensure staffs’ knowledgeable and skills.
- To complete as necessary such reports and returns as may be required.
- Bachelor degree in any field but Bachelor degree in business management or business administration is preferable.
- Diploma/Certificate in business management and administration.
- Having relevant working experiences.
- Good knowledge of computer – Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Good in English and Burmese.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org