Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Unit Officer
Internal Audit Assistant is responsible to assist in evaluating existing internal control documentation, testing current processes. In addition, the Internal Audit Assistant is responsible to assist the Internal Audit Department Head, Manager and Officers in administrative duties, observations and inquires.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in administrative duties assigned by head of internal audit department, unit manager and officer.
- Assist in assessing compliance with field operation procedures, credit policy and procedures.
- Visiting clients’ house and observe the field operation processes of loan officers and branch management team.
- Check and verify the customer information, supporting documents, loan documents.
- Identify and document business processes and controls in order to evaluate risks and compensating controls and Regular review and check financial statement monthly.
- Coordinate in audit efforts with other units of internal audit department
- Assist in assuring audit practices conform to department and professional standards and assisting in internal audit reporting processes.
- Follow up to ensure that approved recommendations are implemented.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, business administration, economics and auditing. CISA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA candidates are preferable.
- 1-year experience in auditing field and micro-finance field is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to travel without any restrictions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org