Report to: Chief Administration Officer/Chief Executive Officer
The Head of Human Resources Department is responsible for providing overall coordination, technical guidance and advice on planning, budgeting and controlling day-to-day activities of Human Resource Department. He/she is also responsible for the development of Human Resource Management Policies and Procedures while ensuring good service is provided to every stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic Management
- Make sure that the Human Resource Department is functioning well; it includes strategic development plan and execution, policy and procedure development, quality and sufficiency of human resource.
- Make sure that good services are provided to all stakeholders at all times.
- Make sure that each employee of the Human Resource Department is having job description and having coached properly to perform their job well at all time.
- Set strategies for day-to-day management of the Human Resource Department to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, risk free, and optimum profit.
- Work with other Department Heads in setting goals, objectives, targets, and in supporting strategic development plan.
- Day to Day Management
- Human Resource Development
- Assist with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines, to help align the workforce with strategic goals of SATHAPANA Limited.
- Participate in developing department goals, objective and system.
- Assess requests for new staff recruitment, training, transfer, and termination to ensure that it is in line with policies and guidelines.
- Perform and analyze Training Need Assessment (TNA) and Training Gape Assessment (TGA) for providing training courses to beef up staff competency.
- Identify potential staff for future promotion;
- Review, evaluate, verify and process requested by branches and head offices relate to staff promotion, transfer, demotion, termination and so forth.
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure that the standard recruitment and hiring practices and procedures is used effectively in a proper manner;
- Chair staff meeting of the department as needed;
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Employee Relation
- Liaise with Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training in search for updated information to ensure the practice is in line with Labor Law of Myanmar.
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship while promoting morality of the employees toward work.
- Participate in conducting investigation once receiving the complaint from the employees.
- Advises managers and supervisors about the step in progressive discipline of the company.
- Benefits, Compensation, and Payroll system
- Manages the development and maintenance of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) particularly in the field of recruitment, culture, and company’s information.
- Manages, develop and maintain employee-related databases in the systems as well as documentation.
- Make staff benefits, payroll and bonus
- Settling staff compensation such as medical expenses, insurance, other claims as required.
- Monitoring the development of labor market and proposing for amendment of benefits and compensation policy in line with the trend of local labor market.
- Human Resource Management
- Make sure there are qualify human resources in the department with very sufficiency and well manage of human asset.
- Make sure there is a proper training provided to staff in the department;
- Conduct coaching or counselling to staff of the department as needed;
- Conduct performance review as needed in order to optimize level of staff performance;
- Conduct performance appraisal of every staff in the department as schedule;
- Coordinate with other departments for job description update as needed.
- Relationship Management
- Assure that communication throughout its reporting line has been done well.
- Make sure that communication with other departments and branches have been done in very effective and efficient way.
- Be responsible for disseminating external or internal information and reporting the development of the department in general to all stakeholders through meeting or written report.
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Develop and maintain friendly, open, reciprocal working relationships and communication channels with all SATHAPANA Limited team members,
- Maintain a helpful, friendly, professional attitude at all times.
- Attendance at relevant SATHAPANA Limited staff meetings and activities.
- Be willing and ready to contribute and assist where needed.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Executives.
- Bachelor degree in human resources or diploma/certificate in human resources.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in human resources management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Influent in English and Burmese is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org