Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Chief Operations Officer
Regional Manager is responsible for performing the management functions (Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling) to ensure that the operation of all branches under supervision are function smoothly in comply to the rule and meeting objectives especially newly established branches are well managed, yield a great deal of excellent performance. He/she is also responsible for ensuring all branches receive sufficient technical supports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seeking, identifying new offices for branches in term of strategic marketing purpose. Processing logistic management activities such as negotiating, renting, and new office acquisition;
- Make sure that each branch is set in accordingly to the standard of company and the business is run in compliance with the rules and regulations.
- Work with branch managers in setting goals, objectives, and targets and in supporting strategic plan development.
- Set strategies for day to day operation of branches to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, risk free, and optimum profit.
- Providing technical support to branches especially new branches, and cooperate with other function departments for offering technical support as needed.
- Participate in identifying the need of human resource, branch’s staff recruitment, capacity development, annual appraisal and ensure that all staff are well understood of their responsibilities, policies and procedures, and capable to identify their strength or weakness, staffs are strongly motivated, disciplinary actions are taken appropriately and conflicts are solved peacefully.
- Assure that communication throughout its line, especially between branch and head office, has been done well through disseminating external or internal information and reporting the development of the branch in general to all stakeholders through meeting or report.
- Responsible for ensuring coordination with local authority in processing paper work, legal compliance and coping with problem solving.
- Be willing and ready to contribute and assist where needed.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or any related diploma/certificate in business administration.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in related field.
- Problem solving skill and negotiation skill.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Computer literate.
- Good at English language.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com