Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head of Administration Department/ Branch Manager
The Security Guard is responsible for maintaining safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points and permitting entry.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses and obtaining signatures.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Protect confidentiality of records and information about staffs.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Minimum high school education.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field.
- Clean and smart appearance.
- Punctual, reliability and trustworthy.
- Ability to work flexible hours on occasions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org