Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Core Banking System & Database Administrator Unit Manager
The Core Banking System & Database Administrator Unit Officer is responsible to assist MIS function for monitoring, reporting, installing, upgrading and troubleshooting the information systems of SPN and security of databases, report to the manager and support all staff who involving in MIS system to perform their work effectively. We expect to better serve the microfinance operations, Core banking systems implementation, Data center implementation and the microfinance’s customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities of Core Banking System & Database Administrator Unit Officer
- Prepares reports and reviews on request change on quarterly basic.
- Maintains new branch in system.
- Maintains security user and role access system.
- Maintains new products with the specific requirements.
- Parameter or functional update for product requirement.
- Finds the issues, system test and solving in system.
- Daily support branches users.
- Maintain system and periodic review on parameter/functions.
- Periodic review on user access function and analyze on data entry process by system
- Supports on report development team.
- Provides technical support and administration function of the database systems,
- including configuration, upgrading monitoring and supporting end users.
- Manages data Warehouse to support business operation.
- Assist to evaluate and recommend server and database platform.
- Controls and monitors daily, weekly and monthly data backup.
- Monthly database collection and management for users checking, and monthly
- database consolidation.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum two years working experience in related field.
- Experience working with relational database systems such as Oracle, Oracle RMAN and PL/SQL and a good working knowledge of Report Builder Tools.
- Basic knowledge of DBMS.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Good IT and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org