Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: IT Network Administration & IT Security Unit Manager
The IT Network Administration & IT Security Unit Officer is responsible to assist IT function for monitoring of network performance Install, upgrade, configure and troubleshoot network devices such as routers, switches LAN/WAN troubleshooting with protocols such HSRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Install upgrade, network security devices such as fireballs, proxy. He designs, implements and manages technical security solutions; performs technical security risk assessments of technical systems and controls of requirements and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities of Network & Cyber Security Administration Unit Officer
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use,
- Practices network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation,
- Manages and ensures effectiveness of mail servers
- Manages and ensures optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and so on,
- Tests network performance and provides network performance statistics and reports
- Be a part of IT development projects to serve the appropriate IT Infrastructure needs including RFPs preparation and the technical proposals,
- Leads on the installation/configuration and maintains of DNS, firewall and other security, traffic shaping, caching and filtering, installation and configuration of Cisco, Wireless (WFI), router, VPN, mail, mail server, webmail and clients.
- Be an active learner and a good leader of a team
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of exp in troubleshooting Pala Alto, Firewall Fortinet, Cisco ASA firewall using CLI command.
- In-depth knowledge on Configuration and troubleshooting skills on VPN tunnels, NAT, PAT, Failover, backup and restore.
- Installation, configuration, and management of common Cisco hardware and configurations
- Ability to perform moderately-complex network design and integration
- Knowledge of F5 Load balancers
- Good IT and organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work under pressure
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com