Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Report to: Recruitment and Replacement Manager/Deputy Head of Human Resource
The Recruitment and Replacement Officer is responsible to prepare manpower plan, to post job
announcement based on the plan, to screen applicants, to conduct interview by coordinating with
managers, to prepare for employment process and to record information of the employee in HR
Duties and Responsibilities of Recruitment and Replacement Officer
1. Research and screen resume via LinkedIn, company email and recruitment channels to find
the right applicants for various positions.
2. Create job postings and putting them up online on sites such as Job net, SPNM website and
SPNM face book page.
3. Participate the interview as one of the interviewers for the vacant positions.
4. Prepare offer letters and participating in negotiation over salary and job duties.
5. Prepare announcement letter such as promotion, transfer, termination and other
announcements in both Myanmar and English Version.
6. Resolve employees’ issues and handle complaints regarding with employee relations
7. Build healthy relationship and communicate effectively with respective departments and
8. Train New team members and intern staffs in company standards, HR policies and
9. Supervise team members in duties and performance, providing feedback where necessary and
report to team manager.
10. Handle various reports such as turnover report, recruitment report and staff information report
monthly and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by team manager.
(1) Bachelor degree in any field but Bachelor degree in human resources or business
administration is preferable.
(2) Diploma/Certificate in human resources management.
(3) Minimum two-year working experience in human resources function as a supervisor role.
(4) Demonstrated good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
(5) Computer Literacy
(6) Good in English is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com