Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Report to: System Integration & Mobile Application Development Unit Manager
The System Integration & Mobile Application Development Unit Officer is responsible to assist MIS function for monitoring, upgrading, developing, integration, and troubleshooting the information systems of SPN, report to the manager, and support all staff who involving in MIS system to perform their work effectively. We expect to better serve the microfinance operations, Core banking systems implementation, Data center implementation, Microfinance Digitization Platforms, and microfinance’s customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities of MIS Assistant
- Prepares project plan and project related technical and management reports.
- Contributing to the development of APIs and workflows
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Designing mobile applications and System Integration based on best practices and requirements.
- Working and doing app development on different mobile platforms and developing the application in collaboration with other team members and third party
- Manages project activities right from project initiation phase to project implementation until successful system commissioning within the set timeline.
- Manage contracts with the relevant vendors to ensure prompt deliveries of service application.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Be an active learner and a good leader of a team
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum two years working experience
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs system integration
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Good IT, organizational skills, and analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com