Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Branch Manager
The Branch Accountant is responsible for overseeing the services providing at front office operation, operate of accounting system, manage bank account and physical cash, reconcile all branch financial and accounting transactions, manage branch fixed asset and office supply, and produce financial and other related reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily supervised and support tellers, cashier, and other branch operation staffs.
- Handle the process of starting and ending operation of an accounting system for daily, monthly and yearly basis.
- Reviewed and authorized the daily loan, deposit, and other accounting or financial transactions in the system.
- Be a point person to communicate with the related department at head office for solving technical issues and operational problems in an accounting system.
- Regularly monitor the balance of bank account, cash on hand tellers, cashier and safeguard of physical cash at the branch.
- Reconcile all accounting entries, operational transactions and perform customer data posting examination in the accounting system.
- Maintain all accounting, financial, loan, other supporting documents. Handle accounting system data back up and storing based on IT data security policy.
- Handle branch fixed asset labeling and recording and responsible for purchasing stationery and office supply for storing or use in the daily branch operation.
- Produce daily, monthly and yearly loan and financial reports for branch manager and head office.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in business accounting/administration or any related diploma/certificate in business accounting/administration.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Reporting skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good at the English language.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com