Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head/ Deputy Head of Administration Department
The General Administration Unit Manager is responsible for planning and coordinate administration Policy & Procedures and to manage and overview day-to-day functions relative to the general administration as well as supervise and support branches.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage in all aspects of general office administration and ensure a high standard of administration services is provided, recommendations to the Team and implement new developments.
- Manage in maintaining the office premises and equipment and maintain all aspect of office equipment/materials such as IT materials, aircons, generators, furniture and fixtures and so forth
- Overview and manage fixed assets; physically records of fixed assets, transfer, write-off, disposal and so forth.
- Conduct in expatriates visa apply, extension including FRC, Form-C and arrange for all travelling matters such as hotel booking, air ticket booking and so forth.
- Conduct in the government and necessary documentation process in cooperating with related authorities such as immigration, DICA, FRD, MIC, and so forth.
- Lead in the development of policies, procedures, guidelines and checklists in general office administration, procurement process and so forth.
- Organize and arrange for activities such as training, events, meeting and so forth. Provide training to branch staffs on policies, procedures, and general office management and procurement process to ensure staffs’ knowledgeable and skills.
- Managing, organizing and recording register for the contract matters such as motor vehicle and house rental contracts, negotiation with suppliers and so forth.
- Handling and monitoring the employees the benefits activities and office supply matters such as Ooredoo SIMs and Handsets.
- Managing and supervising vehicle control and maintenance, check vehicle usage.
- Maintaining and organizing the weekly report of whole administration process, decision and accuracy of document in accountable of audit purpose.
- Supervise all administration services such as security, cleaning service and build good working environment such as safety, environment concerns and healthy, etc.
- Organize company internal events such as management meeting, annual staff party if necessary.
- Bachelor degree in any field but Bachelor degree in business management or business administration is preferable.
- Diploma/Certificate in business management and administration, health and safety management.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in-depth understanding of office management procedures, departmental and legal policies.
- Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills and result oriented and team spirit
- Fluent in English and Burmese.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com