Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Chief Loan Officer
The Deputy Chief Loan Officer (DCLO) is responsible for assisting branch manager (BM) and Chief Loan Officer (CLO) in managing credit operation and support credit agents in performing of their duties including marketing and selling of loan products, customer training, client selection, loan assessment, loan documentation, loan monitoring, reviewing and solving of default.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cooperate with CLO to keep BM informed and well understanding of competitive or market situation, and capable to make recommend for business operational expansion to new market areas.
- Assist CLO in leading credit agents in promoting and selling SATHAPANA Limited products to clients, markets or communities to achieve the target plan of each Loan Officer as well as target plan of the branch.
- To mentor and ensure that all credit agents are capable to deliver training on company products, policies and other related topic to clients at communities.
- Support Loan Officer in completing loan document, review all loan applications and submit to CLO. Hence conduct re-assessment to validate data collection and quality of loan appraisal of each Loan Officer.
- Perform loan monitoring, reviewing and solve problem related to default loans.
- Keep good relationship with staffs, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in business accounting/administration or any related diploma/certificate in business accounting/administration.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in related field.
- Problem solving skill and negotiation skill.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Good at English language.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org