Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Digital Payment Control Unit 0fficer/ Manager
The digital payment control unit assistant shall specifically perform digital third-party payment related duties. regularly supporting the branches and ensuring branch operational activtties run smoothly and efficiently. Provides training, technical support to branches and directly report to Digital Payment Control Unit Officer and Manager. He/she must adhere to the policies, procedures, and other operational materials in performing his/her duties. Heishe shall keep developing himself/herself to ensure ability, skills and knowledge suit the changes in the market and in customer’s view and the development of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily reconciliations of the accounts, payment provider reconciliations and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Track inbound transactions from reports or web portal to core banking system.
- Settlement reconciliations, monitor payment provider settlements and bank setlements.
- Lead and participate UAT stage and other related stages before launching officially digital payment partners in accordance with SPN’s system workflow.
- ldentifies and recommends business opportunities to drive growth in digital payment transactions.
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the status of digital payment transactions; submits to Unit Manager/ Deputy Head of Operations/ Head of 0perations.
- lnvolvement in providing training to branches’users for related third-party digital apps knowledge.
- Provide sufficient technical supports on system and digital payment application knowledge to branches on site, online and offline.
- Supports to branches for transaction correction of user errors and system errors related with digital payments.
- Coordinate with all units under the 0perations Department and other departments to achieve the departmental goals.
- Offer appropriate supports and clear instruction on implementing operations procedures, guideline to counter staffs.
- Take on mission to assist branch operations when necessary and to organize operations workflow at newly established branches and existing branches as required.
- Perform other tasks as required by managers.
Branch Operations Support
- Provide sufficient technical support on system practice on site, online and off-line.
- Offer appropriate supports and clear instruction on implementing operations procedures, guideline to counter staff.
- Supports the branches by providing constructive idea and solutions to service’s problem and issue.
- Supports the branches for using Core Banking system through understanding and ability,
- Take on mission to help branch operations when necessary and to organize operations workflow at newly established branches and existing branches as required.
- Ensure the smoothness in daily close of branch operations.
- Monitor development activities and ensure optimal standard of all services to customer.
- Follow-up to branches according to Back 0ffice Unit inspection report.
- Participate in refreshment training for existing branches if needed.
Service and Product Development
- Participate in new product research as needed.
- Take Part in new product or service development and system testing and implementation.
- Support unit Manager to analyze on product development.
- Assist unit Manager to develop forms and their guidelines.
- Understand to all operational control to ensure the security of branch supporting.
- Participate in providing training needs for service counter team.
- knowledge to cope with company’s expansion
- Constantly improve skills and knowledge to cope with company’s expansion.
Reporting and Others
- Maintaining branch incident report related to operations transactions and issues.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least University degree in accounting, finance, banking, or business administration in related field
- Proficient in Myanmar Language
- Fluency in English both verbal and written (writing, speaking, and listening)
(3) Practical Experiences and Skills
- At least two-year experiences in financial or banking in industry
- Excellent knowledge of [Vlicrosoft office applications with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Good at teamwork and interpersonal skill
- Be capable of solving problems
- Be well-organized and a good starter
(4) Emotional and Physical Demands
- Good emotional quotient
- Be self-motivated
- Good willpower
- Be healthy and strong
- Be well-dressed or well-groomed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com