Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: IT Officer
The IT Assistant is responsible to maintain the computer systems of the organization ensuring that they run smoothly and providing technical support and advice to computer users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners and strengthening the IT infrastructure by implementing new technologies.
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems.
- Responding to breakdowns and investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing IT related equipment replacing parts or suggest for outside repairing service if required.
- Checking computer network and electrical safety and maintaining records of software licenses.
- Maintaining all information data of system, backed up and stored in a safety place and easy to recover in any emergency case.
- Other tasks assigned by manager as needed.
- Any Graduated with related IT/Network Diploma (or) professional certificate.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field.
- Experience in networking technologies and network firewalls and network security system is advance.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Can communicate English language.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org