Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Report to : Loan Recovery Unit Manager/Head of Credit Department
The loan recovery unit bears sole responsibility for the management of bad debt accounts including delinquent, non-performing, restructuring, and write-off loans. This unit is under the direct supervision of the Head of Credit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(1) Credit Risk Management
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the trends of delinquency and/or NPL and keep management updated on any deteriorations lead to significant loss.
- Regularly follow up the process of managing clients in arrears and problem resolving of all branches and provide them with appropriate supportive ideas.
(2) Credit Performance Management
- Take part in staff capacity development of all credit personnel concerning with delinquency loan management and solving defaults.
- Ensure that the appropriate actions are taken towards the objectives to fully recover the overdue amounts.
- Travel to branches to investigate the efficiency of delinquency and/or bad debt accounts management for further supports or recommending any possible solution to management.
- Constantly improve skills and knowledge to cope with the company’s expansion.
(3) Recruitment Involvement
- Help (deputy) Head of Credit department identify staffing needs in the department and for branches.
- Participate in the process of recruitment and selection of Credit staff.
(4) Reporting and Others
- Prepare regular reports on status of collections and home/business visits to the responsible overdue loan clients to related line supervisors on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Be willing and ready to contribute and assist where needed
- Perform other tasks as required by Head of Credit Dept;
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, banking, or business administration
- Proficient in Myanmar Language
- Being able to communicate well in formal English (writing, speaking, and listening)
(3) Practical Experiences and Skills
- At least two years experience in related field.
- At least two-year experience of management in any multi-branch company
- Have a good interpersonal and good Communication skill, result-oriented, negotiation skill with all levels in various situations and strong problem solving skills.
- Computer Literacy- MS Office, MS outlook and MS Excel.
- Be Honest, Flexible, hardworking, able to work under pressure, and willing to travel.
- Be well-organized and a good starter
(4) Emotional and Physical Demands
- Good emotional quotient
- Be self-motivated
- Good willpower
- Be healthy and strong
- Be well-dressed or well-groomed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org