Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Responsible to: Head/Deputy Head of Human Resource Department
The Recruitment and Replacement Officer is responsible to prepare manpower plan, to post job announcement based on the plan, to screen applicants, to conduct interview by coordinating with managers, to prepare for employment process and to record information of the employee in HR system.
Duties and Responsibilities of Recruitment and Replacement Officer
- Determine the MFI’s current and future staffing needs through communicate with other function and branches to identify number of staff needs and requirement.
- Develop appropriate recruitment and selection process, and where necessary, communicate those processes to other related functions.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers based on consistent set of scoring scheme.
- Maintain candidate database of new resumes and purging old files to be used to search for qualified candidates for future open positions.
- Maintain employee data base and update employee information in timely manner.
- Develop intern program by conducting orientations, monitoring intern job contribution, coaching interns, advising managers on training and coaching.
- Develop job description and job qualifications based on the applicant requirements.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers and recommending new procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree in any field but Bachelor degree in human resources or business administration is preferable.
- Diploma/Certificate in human resources management.
- Minimum two year working experience in human resources function.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Computer Literacy
- Good in English, Burmese and Japanese is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org