Website SATHAPANA Limited Myanmar
Report to : Head of IT & MIS
The management information system (MIS) is to provide the innovative technology products more seamless, flexible, more dynamic on feature of products and services provided and specially try to help user feel convenient to use our products and services as High Tech Banking. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. We expect to better serve the microfinance operations, Core banking systems implementation, Data center implementation, and the microfinance’s customer needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of technology projects to meet cost, scope, and schedule constraints.
- Provide support to the overall leadership in technology portfolio for enablement, innovation, and management of MIS, ensuring strategic program direction and compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Design, manage, implement, and monitor systems, staff, and budget to achieve financial, administrative, and programmatic goals.
- Provides consulting/training/education services such as Document management and staff training/orientation for standard systems, IT & MIS Policies, procedures, guidelines, etc.
- Manage and support delivery of software and hardware operations and projects.
- Enable process efficiency of back-office operations.
- Drive innovation for front office or core business operations by recommending viable technologies.
- Identify and manage external vendors in the delivery of contracted work.
- Being responsible for planning, implementation, and programming of application systems, including overall design, development, integration, and maintenance.
- Providing technical support to the day-to-day business operations of the microfinance.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, overseeing large information technology projects and business and application development capacity.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization and decision-making skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and manage staff functions & evaluation to reach main business goal & objective.
- Hands-on experience with end user applications (banking), System implementation, Parameter setup, Product creation and Data Conversion.
- Hands-on experience with Core bank system (Oracle Flexcube, Optimal9 and so on).
- Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com